Thursday 30 March 2017

☆✧current working playlist☆✧

☆✧ Hello, ☆✧
In the morning I can't help but lipsync-ing my favourite songs of the moment while getting ready to work, it makes it more cheerful! A little dancing in the morning makes everything better, right?

This is my current playlist, feeling really 80's new wave hits recently:

☆5- Kim Wilde - Kids In America


☆4- Strawberry Switchblade - Since Yesterday
 
☆3- The The - Uncertain Smile
☆2- Tears For Fears - Pale Shelter


☆1- Siouxsie and The Banshees - Spellbound


☆I also find it sweet to listen to a long mixtape during the day,
it's a great way to know new songs or remember good ones you forgot!

Even pulled the denim jacket out of the closet and I'm desperately looking for a hair-crimper... is that too much?

I'll be back with the 90's playlist as well, it will surely be all dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here <3

Made myself a tank top start to finish

  Hi and welcome to a new project: a completely handmade tank top from yours truly for yours truly.  I made it from a stretchy leftover fabr...