Thursday 22 April 2021

A new The End patch

 
 Hi there and welcome to a new patch!

made a lilac version of this design that i love so much. Yellow and lilac are two colours that marry very well in my opinion, i discovered this match while colouring my hair: most of the times my roots get yellow and rest is grey/lilac or viceversa and i love it everytime.

Despite the romantic feel of the saying, the classic 'happily ever after' at the end of a fairytale, ''The End'' can mean the will to stop something that is oppressing you, whatever/whoever it may be. It's celebrating the moment you realize that enough is enough and you want to stop suffering, i like to see it this way.
 

 enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here <3

Made myself a tank top start to finish

  Hi and welcome to a new project: a completely handmade tank top from yours truly for yours truly.  I made it from a stretchy leftover fabr...