Friday 21 August 2020

Nightly Bat Patches

 Hello and welcome to a new patch(es)!


 
This little bat linocut block has been a staple in my creations lately. With this hand carved block i've printed several thank you notes to go with every order as well as decoration for my packaging. I think I'm developing more of an aesthetic sense lately, can't really explain it but whatever it is, this lil bat is part of it.
 
 
Back to the patches! They were printed on pale pink thin cotton with my linoprint kit from Essdee and black fabric ink. The print was heat set through the iron and is water resistant, of course it requires hand washing only! I kept some for me that I immediately sewn onto my summer dresses/shorts.


They look cool right? I'm thinking about using the bat as a repeating pattern on fabric and then sew something with it.... we'll see
In the meantime, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here <3

Made myself a tank top start to finish

  Hi and welcome to a new project: a completely handmade tank top from yours truly for yours truly.  I made it from a stretchy leftover fabr...