Friday 21 August 2020

A Prodigious Banner...

 Hello and... welcome to a banner for the first time!

This year my lil shop is turning 6 years old, I thought it was the right time to celebrate and step things up a bit. I'm always down to learn new stuff by making it, so here's a new entry for machine sewing!

It's made out of a black patterned denim from other projects (you can kinda see the pattern on the lower left angle), the edges are finished with a pink satin bias tape and some big ass ruffled satin ribbon. The lettering is made out of thick white felt. I embellished the edges with ribbon roses and beads, might add some more in the future... you can't have enough of them!

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here <3

Made myself a tank top start to finish

  Hi and welcome to a new project: a completely handmade tank top from yours truly for yours truly.  I made it from a stretchy leftover fabr...