Friday 27 April 2018

✧☆Moth Patch☆✧

✧☆Hello☆✧
Almost forgot to post this one!
Here's the pink ACAB moth I made a while ago, in a rush of anti authoritarian feelings :) not entering into details about how I roll with the uniforms on here... let's stick to embroidery!
Also wanted to try out a new (for me) colour combination like electric blue and my beloved pinks: cool, salmons, magentas, pale and faded. And WHITE, people, white! Never a white felt base but I'm stoked with the result, if I do say so myself. I hope you like it!☆✧☆✧

✧☆Here's more pics!☆✧




Enjoy!☆✧

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here <3

Made myself a tank top start to finish

  Hi and welcome to a new project: a completely handmade tank top from yours truly for yours truly.  I made it from a stretchy leftover fabr...