Monday 3 December 2018

☼ ☽ ☾ ☿ ♀Faces from Tarots Brooches ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♇

☼ ☽ Hello there! ☾ ☿

I made a set of 6 Mini Hoop brooches with embroideries inspired by Tarot decks artworks. I love the way astral bodies are depicted in these cards, as well as in vintage artworks, with human features and mild smiles. I wanted to make my own version of this through embroidery and took this chance to practice some face embroidery, which I don't normally do. It was super fun and interesting, hope you like the result:










 You can find the listing here!
Enjoy!☼ ☽ ☾ ☿ ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here <3

Made myself a tank top start to finish

  Hi and welcome to a new project: a completely handmade tank top from yours truly for yours truly.  I made it from a stretchy leftover fabr...