Thursday 7 February 2019

The Very Famous ''Nazi Scum'' Cutiepie Patch

Hello there!

This time I'm back with a very cute yet controversial patch:
 ..That is CLEARLY an Anti-Nazi bunny right?
 How can somebody mistake a lovely rabbit holding a banner that says ''NAZI SCUM'' for a nazibunny itself? Well, internet I guess... Anyway! Luckily most of the people got the message right and that's all there is to it. I think it's a pretty well done patch and... it JINGLES! Yes, you heard me. I sewed a teeny-tiny metal bell on the rabbit's collar and it makes a lovely fairy sound when moved <3


 Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here <3

Made myself a tank top start to finish

  Hi and welcome to a new project: a completely handmade tank top from yours truly for yours truly.  I made it from a stretchy leftover fabr...