Thursday 31 October 2019

🦇💗Bat in a Heart Patch💗🦇

Hello there and welcome to a new patch🦇🦇🦇

It's a new bat, what a surprise! Ahah apparently there's something in these cuties that won't make me stop creating them by embroidery. And I'm not even done yet, I have a couple of bats in my dreams and one of them is already in the making eheh... for now enjoy this grey beauty:

You can't really see in the pictures but the bat sparkles under the sun thanks to metallic silver thread all across the wings, ears and eyes. There's also the littlest star sequin on top, just to add a little something to the magic department🌟
 Enjoy!💗🦇

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here <3

Made myself a tank top start to finish

  Hi and welcome to a new project: a completely handmade tank top from yours truly for yours truly.  I made it from a stretchy leftover fabr...